Thursday, August 14, 2008

WOMB,Filled with Tears

Now a day’s My night dreams are frightening me...Recent Dream was, “A Child was comfortably lying on a hemispherical Bed, seems to be sleeping...But Sometimes He is smiling, sometimes he is singing ....After a while I heard a moan, child was killed ,But I saw the Killer’s Face in that limelight...I shocked, The killer was his Mother!..

Ente Ammo ..Njan Urakkathil ninnum njetti nilavilichu

Dear JY,
Two days after my mother had given birth to us(twins), My Grandmother’s Sister (parackode Ammachi) came to see her and the kids..She was very bold; but a ‘Vaayadi’...She took me in her hand and told, “Edi Gracykutty onnine nokkiya mathi...Evante karyam pokku aanu ...Oru ‘varaal’inte (fish)Athraye Ullu...” If my memory is correct, I got angry on that day...I pizzed on her Hand..(Ah ha, Athrakku kollathilallo) ...But people, I crossed quarter century on last 16th ...My God has an Extra concern on me...
Verdict for Life
Recently A petition came on Mumbai High court by a pregnant woman to get a permission to abort her five months Old baby....Story goes like this, Mrs Harish(Nikitha)(Correct the name) went to a gynaecologist for a normal check up .But after his thorough examination, Doctor certified that Baby is having serious heart problem.
So they decided to abort the child, and they went to a clinic. But Doctor was not ready as it is a offense against Indian law (as per the Indian law, Parents don’t have the right to abort a five month or above old baby)

So they put a plea to the High court to get the permission to kill as the baby is suffering from Heart problem...But the Court rejected the plea .In the court they argued that, To cure the Heart diseases they want to spend a good amount..And it will destabilise the Financial back ground of the family..Court didn’t accept the arguments and the verdict was against them....The News was a good treat for the Media; they went behind different sects of people to know their opinions.... to Parekh family, their lawyers. A lot of discussions were aired to the public. Whether they will go for Supreme court against the verdict..But No one thought of how the child feels...
Unheard lamentations. ..

Mamma, I know everything now...Once I heard that Mother’s womb is the most comfortable place on the Earth. But now I am not feeling it...Mamma, I too heard the Doctors prediction with a shock...But it didn’t worry me much..I have faith in my God and the efforts of the human...But Mamma, you know, I really worried only when you decide me to abort...I’m not interested to argue with my cute mother...I thought you conceived me with Love...I want to believe like that only...But what happened to you...Mamma, I felt happy when the doctor told he won’t do the crime! Then I understood that In My earth there are Good people too...Yes, Mamma I am paining by my Heart problem...But It hurts more when you went to the court to change the Law..I heard all your arguments silently...I cried Inside...I felt alone..I understood that no one is there to stand for me...Thanks to the Court for the verdict...

Mamma, Even though I have some severe Heart problems...( I know It will ‘eat’ your money, I know it will disturb your peace, I know...).But you must know that, Still I have the power to touch your cheeks, Still I have the power to kiss you, Still I can hold your hands, Still I can Laugh at your jokes, Still I can even pray to you...

Thanks to the Lord Almighty..Mamma, Thanks for your decision; You are not going to the Supreme court, rite?...Thanks to the Church ;You are ready to adopt me, Alle ( A special thanks and a hug to Bishop Gracious)... Mamma ,Doctors of Jeslak hospital are ready to treat me free...They will give me the pacemaker ...You are happy Now....
Thank you so much...

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin..

Speak to us of children,
And he said:

“Your children are not your children
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing to itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you”

No comments: