Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry for my Cruel Words

A gentle answer turns away wrath)-Proverbs 15:1

Saumyamaya marupadi Krothathe shamipikkunnu. ...

(Written on an Old School compound Wall..Kuravilangadu )

Dear JY,

I called her after a long time....So I understood her difficulty to know the person on the other end...She spelled out all her known Boy friends ..I understood her range in friendship.. .At the end she told...Subin alleda....Athe, Athe You had a lot of Boy friends Alle....(onnu parihasichu) ..She laughed...I asked How did you understand me from the call....Whenever you were calling you used to tell this sentence frequently “Appo Angane okke analle karyangal”..Oh Ho...I appreciated her good observation. ...

In my childhood... .I am sure that the word which i used 100 times a day was....Amma, (If she was away from me...I called Ammooo(Loud) ...If she didn’t hear..I would call Ammiye(Kalippu) ....If some visitors were in my home, I would call Mummy(Style) ....If I felt her affection, I would call her ‘Yedi Amme’)

In my college days.....The common word was...Aliyan. .(if I was seeing my friend, I would call him..Aliyo(with smile)...If I was seeing a group of friends...I would call Aliyanmaare( Plural).. ..I called even my brother as Aliyan on those days...hehe . Later....I Used A lot of words like....Dinesh, kalippu, Oodayippu... ..Angane Angane....Now of course some Arabic....Insha Alla,(Means If God Wishes; Here this word is used to escape from Responsibilities)

Word is a Medicine as well as a Sword! It is just like a bird which flies across the skies and weaves their nest on Trees...Rite

People, I am sharing three beautiful words Which I like most ......and gives healing

Compassion (Karuna),

I used to recite one word prayers only...and that Word is Karuna...

Earlier..I prayed like... “Daivame Nee Karuna aayirikkaname. ....” Now I Changed a little bit in the one liner.. “Daivame Njan Karuna Aayirikkaname. ..!”

Blessed are the merciful, for they will see the God.

Love (Pranayam)

When You Love you should not say,” God is in my heart”, but rather, “I am in the heart of God”....I’m not interested to distort its meaning by elaborate the word; meditate the word! Feel its beauty

To Live is to love and love is to get worn out.......Aano. .Enikku Ariyilla!!

Grace(Kripa)

During a British conference on comparative religions, experts from around the world debated what, if any, belief was unique to the Christian faith. They began eliminating possibilities. Incarnation? Other religions had different versions of gods appearing in human firm. Resurrection? Again other religions had accounts of return from death. The debate went for some time until C.S Lewis wandered into the room. What is the rumpus about? He asked and heard in reply that his colleagues were discussing Christianity’s unique contribution among world religions. Lewis responded,” Oh, that’s easy. It is Grace

I didn’t understand the depth of the word! ......Something Unconditional, Sounds like forgiveness. ..

(Alone, Jessye Norman begins to sing very slowly

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me!

I once was lost but now am found

Was blind, but now I see)



(To YOU, who got hurt from my ‘Cruel’ Words, Hello Chechi... Sorry)

Ennu Snehapoorvam

Subin



Among my most prized possessions are the words that I have never spoken.

(Orson Rega Card)

When Buddha was on his death bed he noticed his young disciple Anan was weeping.
'Why are you weeping, Anan?' he asked.
'Because the light of the world is about to be extinguished and we will be in darkness.'
The Buddha summoned up all his remaining energy and spoke what were to be his final words on earth:
'Anan, Anan, be a light unto yourself.'

Buddhist Scripture

No comments: