Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oruvattam koodi ah Pazhaya..

Adhyamayi ,Ah Shishira pulariyil campusil yethiyappol. ..Nammal orikkalum Orthu kanilallo... ee vidavangal dhinam!!
Dear JY,

My last Day in College and in JY group...

On that Morning, I was hesitated to wake up from the bed. Even I cursed the Sun rise....I simply sat like a sentimental species on the bed and put my pillow on my lap...

(Still it is a strange feeling when I had a thought of the First day in the campus....Strange faces, from North to South...A bit nervous on that Joining day...sat near to my mother in the filled auditorium and hearing the Principal’s Presidential Note(Pongachanghal) ....Later they assigned a Batch and a Group tutor for us. We Walked behind her to the upstairs.... I got a seat in the second bench...She started to advice us...gave an outlook of the campus... My Mother was hearing it through the near window...I peeped towards her side...she put one smile on her face...Then there was a campus visit to get a profile of the college....Afternoo n, I joined in the Hostel...Me and my mother went to the Town to purchase..I still remember her reddish rolling eyes looking at me, when I waved my hands towards her. First time I’m away from Home....)

I stood from my Bed and got ready for another campus day, No for the last one...I walked slowly through the college ground with my friends... On the way, I kicked on the bush.....walked over through the ‘Metal’ pieces...High silence played inside my mind...We entered inside the Canteen..to Say one ‘Hai’ to Sundharan chettai...Oru Chaya yedukkatte.. . Avaam...I asked the price of the ‘Cello Gripper’ to our Shop keeper “Thaadikkaaran”...I stepped in to the S8 EB for the last time..said a Good morning to all...I sat on the second bench as usual....Again. ....

I am struggling to accept the final day in the campus...Good days of my college life will become like an yellowish leaf fell down on the field...The Happy days of hostel life.... I remembered the angry and crying 1 & 2...Studious first years... Orikkalum sheriyakatha Smithy, foundry Labs...Sporty 3rd sem...Spiritual Wednesday’s groups... Sleepless nights at the time of Rhythm festivals... .tensed nights of Semester exams...Anxious days of Semester results...Enthusias tic College sports.... Shock yetta after noon Electrical Labs ...Fun filled Campus jokes & Gossips...(pazhampo ri & chaya story; the familiar one)...Our contentful Christmas and Arts festival skits .... Electrifying Campus politics...Batch wise splits....NSS Truckings... .World of knifes after 4:00....Running behind the football in the evenings...Birthday celebrations in the Hostels... Our ‘ Panthamkolithi prakadanams’ on the Deepawali... April fool ,Valentine Days, Women’s day Tharikidas, Funny (sometimes Boring ) classrooms.. ..Sleeping noon times...Swimming in the college Pond...My cross bag and Kaalan Kuda... My memories faded by the enquiry of my friend... Mashe,What happened? Oh, enthu parayaana Machaane...

I didn’t listen even a word to the final advices from Kubra..n Eliyas sir...My Friends were busy with Camera...I felt solitude... looked to my eyes and asked ‘Eda Iniyum Yennu Kaanum’...I put a smile...God knows...

My Last Day in JY Group....

On that Wednesday Morning, I told to Jobin .. that I won’t come to Group today...But, I came to the group as the last one...Time was around 5:30... I sat down near to one corner and looking out through the window....As usual Same white thick smoke coming through the window....Final Years were sharing their rich experiences. ..had begun from the Girls....Ajjo n Ann were coordinating. ....I supported my jaw with the right hand and listened.... .but again the same Cow’s ‘Ayavirakkal’....

One among in the hundreds on the first day.... and My first prayer in the group...... Felt the warmth of the Holy Presence.... Remembering the first Group which I leaded... Remembered my most rated JY song... Remembered the faces of all my Blessed Seniors...All our life filled one day programs... Joshua, Kripa, Chrysalis,.. . All recited prayers had come to my mouth... Remembered all faithful experience sharings... Remembered all life changing advises....Bible readings and in depth sharings...All my ‘vedala’ dialogues... . Our interest in singing.... All reach outs... Journey to the Forest... Our first outreach... Our efforts on Library settings...All our weird calls....Friday vaayinottangal. ..Program mobilisations. ... Senior’s caring... our hostel prayers... All my understanding JYians..My loveable 2004 batch... The graceful journey

In the midst of the applauses... . rose to share my experience of JY life...I told Five Advises....Have to have a dream to wake up in the Morning...Give priority to God...Don’t miss the Groups....bakki Two...ForgotL...Still I remember the Bible passage for us in the last farewell day....

I didn’t feel the taste of the sweet, which they served for us at the end...At last Ajjo hugged me so tight while saying the sthuthi...that my pain overflowed through my eyes and fell down to his shoulders as drops....stepped down the school staircase like a dead man

People, Absence makes Heart fonder....and all farewells are the first experience of Death....

Ennu Snehapoorvam

Subin



“Oru Vattom koodiya pazhyavidhyalaya thirumuttathethuvaa n Moham...

Thirumuttathorukoni l nilkkuma nellimaramonnuluthu vaan Moham”

Moham

O.N.V

No comments: