Thursday, August 14, 2008

Praying Hands

Isaiah Chapter 38:

Prophet Isaiah Came and told to King Hezekiah….”Tomorrow… You will Die”…King sat close to the wall and Cried deeply…..On the way back to home ,God asked to Isaiah “Go and tell to the king….I am extending his life span to 15 more years…. “

Dear JY

Rangam 1: When I was 3 years of age…I started to go to Ashaan Pallikoodam… Used to go with our housemaid…..On the way up to there, I was crying (….Aksharam padikkan Entha Oru interest)… I first exposed to group prayers there …
Prayer Song : Parisudhaathmaave nee ezhunalli varaname ente ….
(Take the notes…A B/ B /C A C C /B A B /B C…..)
Singers: Ashaatti ‘n’ pupils(Noise same like the cry of crows…Listen u can hear from ur surroundings… )
My Another praying picture was My Mother's Prayer(Knelt near to the Bed...) I cannot be able to remember any other pictures related to my early childhood prayers

Rangam 2: Oh thou Great Chief,Light a candle in my heart,That I may see what is therein,And sweep the rubbish from thy dwelling place....A Candle in My Heart
prayer of an African school girl

LKG--STDX; Me,my brother n sister were used to walk up to our school through some easy short cuts..in our way there is a compound wall where we usually found the above written prayer. In my School days…I was always desired …If the morning Prayer would never end…Why you know..after the Prayers…Class Teacher was starting to ask questions….’n’ later want to march to outside…
Time 10am: Prayer songs: 1)Sing Halleluiah….. sing Halleluiah 2) Sachithandha sarva vallabha….

Rangam 3:PDC 1 &2 Time 9am:
Prayer: You are truth itself & origin of all knowledge…..( recited by principal) There was an another ‘stage’ for prayer, that was in our Mathematics Tuition classes...Every Morning.. one should come front and pray….When My turn Came…..What I usually did was….. I recited our college prayer from bottom to top…..

Rangam 4:BTech ,4 yearsVenue: Vimalagiri, Kothamangalam. When I was in first year, prayed only one or two times in JY Wednesday groups…(Vannittu vende prathikkan!) First year: I was a fan Prakash chettan’s Prayer…( Prayer starts with “Ente ponnu thamburane”). .., Ninan chettan’s prayers were a blend of Old and New testament, Deepthi’s n Manju’s Genuine and feminine prayers, Anu chechi’s High stylish prayers, Chanchal’s Logical one line Prayers..(Nee enne vekthiparamaayi snehikkunathine orthu..njan Araadhikkukayum… sthu….),Tojo’s Hard statement prayers, Vineethamma’s Deep n heart felt prayer, Emi’s Long Prayers… Jimesh’s Short prayers, Jobin’s Song of songs ,Pratheesh’s Musical cries, George’s High sound Prayers, Reenu’s beautiful n’ indepthPrayers, Ajjo’s Manglish prayers ,Jibin’s Innocent prayers..Ann’ s English prayers, Tigi’s Soundless Prayers, Tintu’s Cute Prayers starts with ‘Eshow appacha’…Tressy,Anubel, Anu peter’s Series prayers( If one stopped ..other would start…Thick friends aayirunnu) Oh it was rich….It was inspiring….It was a comfort…It was a refuge…n’ Strength to the weak…. The Soul’s Silent ‘n’ beautiful prayers….A lot of people liked to hear ….. In the end , small paper pieces was distributing… ..to write down the personal concerns….You may remember ….the person who was witnessing in front of the group….that I have cleared 16 out of 18 supplies….He too wrote his pain on the same small white piece of paper…Thank u Tintu chechi….(intercessio n ministry coordinator in our times..) Oh ….I want to be there ..in Vimalagiri now….On the same 2’’ width school benches… After 2004 My morning prayer … Reciting---- - Psalms 1:3, 1 Chorithians’s 13:6-13 My Night One liner I did mistakes today….. Lord have Mercy…’n’ Thank u so much 4 the Mercy

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin

You know the fish which always opens his eyes while sleeping…..Dolphin
You know the JYian who always kept open his eyes while praying….Jobin Scaria Pinne Vallapozhum njaanum……….!

In his first presidential address Fr.Auguatine pulimattom(Our School Manager) was telling,Lenin told to fellow Russian Students ..”Never forget three things in a student life’First thing ‘Study’…Second Thing ‘Study’…..Third Thing ‘Study’ But He ended his speech like this “I am telling to you students…. ‘Never Forget Four Things in students life”First thing is ‘Prayer’…Second thing is ‘Study’… Third thing is ‘Study ‘….Fourth Thing is ‘Study’

School Assembly
Holy Angel’s E.M.H.S
1994

No comments: