Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thathvamasi

Tolerance implies a respect for another person, not because he is wrong or even because he is right, but because he is human

Dear JY,

Uncompassionate. ...
I always loved to sit at the corner steps of that church...Its surroundings were very peaceful to me, I usually went there when my feelings got hurt...Church doors were always opened to all type of people, On that Friday morning I went there to attend the Holy Mass....I was a little bit late(Athu parayanda, Ariyaam)so I got a little space at the back to stand...but adjusted with an old man...In the middle of the Holy Qurbana, I looked to the side of women to see what happened to that Old woman...She was behaving abnormal, Causing a little bit disturbances inside the church....An Old priest came near to her and asked to go out of the church, She didn’t heard his advice....He hold her hands and moved her out of the church...
I felt something bad inside...A lot of thoughts persuaded me...Why church was not compassionate to her...Otherwise where should she go instead...People needs Church like a Hospital.... If you dig to find out the roots of Some recent suicides of students, One of the small reason is the uncompassionate Christians

Hindu Kazchakal...
When I was working at Kottayam, I got an opportunity to visit the Thirunakkara temple...I went with one of my friend....Just to see its constructional beauty... Three things amazed me a little...Of course one is the beauty of the Vasthushasthra. ....
As a child’s curiosity, I looked around the temple to see what the devotees and Priest doing...My eyes locked on one Old man who was walking infront of us....After doing all the rituals....lied straight down to the ground infront of the ‘Prathishtta’...extended his praying hands forward (Sashttanga pranamam)
As a complete surrender infront of the almighty... and telling without words...
‘I’m Yours’.......
That was a new knowledge for me... ‘Athazha pooja..’Giving Food to the God...Then they closed the ‘nada’ of the Temple
In my native, I always see one man on every evening, In front of the Krishna temple... with his crossed hand which held to the ears...and moving up and down, Like ‘Yetham Edeel’, telling Sorry for all the Trespasses ...I want to do this in my church...

Once an Old Sanyaasi came to our home...in the noon time, Me and my brother only were in the home...He asked for some food...We placed one good meal in front of him...He made one small round of rice and placed outside of the plate...We got angry...Why he was behaving like this...Wasting food! He read our mind and told...Don’t feel Bad...I’m giving food to God, Then he made another roll of side dishes and placed in front of Subramaniyan’s Foto...
There is much goodness in the concept of Hinduism, at the earlier times of church, we adopted such beautiful cultures from that religion...The Concept of ‘Thaali’ too....Alle

Ithu parayaathirikkan oru Nirvahavum illa....

The wide Gap between the religions... .and its people...We have a good spirituality to hate others...and no try for finding out any reasons to coming together.... Leave religions..What about Churches...
This was the time of Twenty Twenty cricket (Njan Pazhaya oru player aanu,Yenikku oru six adikkanulla moham ippozhum bakki kidakkunnu.. .But yenne kure peru Boundry kadathi.. Hmmm),Enthado yathoru bendhavum illatha karyangal parayunne,No, I am coming to the point....
After each matches, one of my friends was asking....How many wickets Irfan took? How many sixes Yousuf pathan flied....Muhammed Kaif didn’t played?....Tanvir’s bowling,how it is....In which team Muhammed Asif is playing....Shohaib Akther....In Kolkata Na..What are this...They want to know only about their own people.....No eyes to see as One.... “Edo dialogue parayunnathinu munpu...What about you...”
I too was like my friend....I enquired.... . How much runs did Mr. Graem smith take...How was Albie Markel’s all round efforts...Ugly Mind....This is too smelly to breathe... bad Air....
Like Jonathan Swift told.....We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.
Shall we come together in the name of Him?

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin

I opened the television, As scroll down, I stopped on one Hindu Channel, teaching Yoga...I started to do the exercise by hearing (television) Swami’s advises...I put feet on each laps(Padhmasanam) ..Close one nostril and take one deep breath....Hold the both hands and placed behind the head......Now I became one geometric figure, But after the breathing exercise, I heard the T.V swami was telling...Come to the Normal Position...Tragedy !I can’t move any parts of the body....Ammo, ,Ammmo... .sound was not coming out....Fortunately Brother went through the room, By seeing my vepralam, He helped me to come my normal position,,,,

If he didn’t came...Njan Samadhi aayenne!

No comments: