Thursday, August 14, 2008

Raindrops on a SUNFLOWER

I opened the wooden window pane(old) of my room..Rays of sun gazed in to my room to say Good Morning ...Mist was moving through the valleys...My Eyes wove nest on the Orange Tree which is dried and nude by shedding its green clothes...But the Tree is too young to dry. Even it sheds the little green leaves on the field...Drops of tears were falling from my eyelids..Really I was angry with my God!

Dear JY..
I have been getting a prayer request mail from my Sunny chayan for the last one month
(Dear All,
Febin Mol’s health condition is getting better, but the fade of vision become more shocking situation. It happened from ‘optical nerve infection’ , Kindly Pray to get back the proper eye sight very soon. (because of the tube inserted thru mouth in ventilator, she was communicating thru eyes a lot. ‘Tracheostomy’ scheduled for today 10.30am., I will update you after finish the same.
Continue the tearful Prayers….. “we should continue to pray earnestly”

With Love & Prayers,
Sunny Philip)

As I’m flying from my (present) work town to next destination, These days I was busy with some ‘unusual’ jobs. But today I decided and found out some time to visit her in the hospital..After I had come from my office, I went out to catch a Taxi to Al-Mana, Dammam (hospital). Outside was a little bit humid and hot So i stood at the shade of one Furniture shop to catch the conveyance.. ..I showed ‘hand ‘ to a vehicle, Stopped near by...On the way to hospital, I was silent to the driver...It is very near to my Accommodations ....He stopped at the main entrance...Outside was a little bit rush today...Arabs, Some parda worn ladies, Filipino Nurses, Egyptians Doctors were walking through the verandah...I checked at the enquiry and asked ‘Where is the ICU’..She pointed to one direction... On the way I again asked to one Nurse....Go straight and then left...

They were not allowing anyone to enter the Care unit... Doctors had given strict orders inorder to avoid further infections.. Her father was waiting outside along with his family friends..Mother was sitting along with her to give confidence.. .I stood nearby her father, Jose.Face reveals an utter helplessness. .I just peeped through the glass opening...I couldn’t see her..I searched a word to comfort him...I felt better to be silent... “ Achaya Prathikkam”....After an hour, I walked back to my villa with a lot of anger with my God!

Febin.K.Jose, Age 17 .A 12th Standard Student here in Indian School Dammam. One Month before she was admitted to Hospital due to urinary infection... Now became bed ridden by completely paralyzed and living by the support of ventilator. Now I am hearing her eyesight has been faded due to infections in optical nerve...The Christian Community all over the world is praying now...Realising the Only hope is God...

While I was walking back...I was totally disappointed. I was confused with the uneven mathematics of His grace...I was worried with His silence ...I was surprised with His absence...I told to Him ‘This is Cruel’ and This is Injustice’...A cute 17 year old Sunflower girl...She has to fly like a butterfly and dance like an angel on these days...Then Why now she is lying on a hospital bed!... Njan vallathe paribhavichu. .... Daivathodu! She is too young to dry!

Febin, Ninnodu yenikkinnu pranayam undu! Hey you taught me, My prides are like bubbles...

People, you should walk through the veranda’s of your nearby Hospitals... Listen to the loud cries... Please extend your hand....Tell in their ears... “We are with YOU.”
Can you just remember her in your prayers, today

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin

Years back, a Mother carried her beloved son on her lap and cried!
Now, a Mother sitting near to her beloved daughter’s Bed and crying...
(Thamburane, Sahikkan Pattunilla.. Ketto !)

No comments: