Thursday, August 14, 2008

Golden Fishes

It is a English poetry on the death of the Cat, Salomy. I forgot the author name...But my belief is, It was written by Shelly or Hardy...Salomy was a pet of poet’s friend...Very unfortunately she drowned in the fish pot and died... Poet wrote the ballad to comfort the friend...Poem says...How a female cat like Salomy can sit calmly in front of the fish glass pot, when the ‘Golden’ fishes were playing in the water...The famous axiom...All Glitters are not Gold is an extract from the poem...

Dear JY,

Universal truths
Two days before he left from Dubai, had Called Amma.... “Ammo,What you need from here...,Eda Binu,Yenikku onnum venda, Ninne onnu kandal mathi”...Ok..After reaching in home, (There was a function in all houses of southern Travancore, ‘Petti Thurakkal’...)After the function, she got a little bit worried..You haven’t purchased anything ‘Solid’ for me. He got angry by her enquiry.So he called me and told...When You are coming...Don’t forget to carrying something ‘Solid’...As usual when I called her before coming...She told ‘Yenikku Onnum Venda..Ninne kandaa Mathi’.....I understood the meaning....I went out for searching an 18 size bangles....I don’t know why this so called ‘Non-Worldly’,I mean Pentecostal Women usually wear ‘Golden’ wrist Watches...How can we blame Salomy...Salomy is a Female cat and fishes are Golden in...

Secondly , Women are possessive about their children...Once I asked her...Why u species are too concern about the offspring’s...You can never understand.. . until you become a Mother....Hmm. ..(I have a hope now...From the media I heard that One Mr. Tomas gave birth to a baby girl)...Sometimes she showed her discomfort on the phone calls of some female senior citizens...like Sr.Nora or by Sicy aunt.

Why Women are crying...One for their children, Other for........
(If anyone felt bad on my observations, You can take revenge on me by writing three pages against Men...But Don’t discuss with Mrs. Ajitha (Anwesi,president) .

Athe,Please forgive me...Below written words having no link with the above...

...In our family, all have their own opinions...and had the freedom to express...So decision making was a little bit difficult..Once after a good fight...Appan made a good confession.. . “I had made a mistake in my life...I gave basic educations to my children, Now I know, Athu valiya thettayi poyi...” Tomy sir and Sicy aunty came to home by hearing these confessions. ...They laughed with us...Tomy sir is working as a Physical trainer in our neighbouring Arts college...Very active in JY circle....He called me to come to the college for a day to sit with his ‘Volleyball’ students.. Later I became a familiar face in their volleyball court and the groups...Very nice bunch of people....

One of the regular attendee was an young neighbour of the college, Age was coming near to 30 years...I forgot his name..We can call him,Saji...He faced Brain haemorrhage in the past and became bed ridden...Later he slowly recovered from the stroke ...But On those day he suffered some problems while walking..But a genuine humorous person.... Always sat back of the group and sang with us...Usually People who was having motorcycle dropped him infront of his home after the group..On my last group, he asked me to come to his home and offered a Tea...He put his hand on my shoulders and started to walk with me...On the way he summarised his life to me...It was nice to hear for it was filled with jokes and thoughts...While turning towards the way to his home...He shared a great pain in a human’s life....

Subin, Yenikku oru Sanghadam(pain) undu...All the people around me are looking with Pity on my disability.. .I am getting angry by others Sahathapam.. .Njan maduthu ee Sahathapangal kettu...Kannu Niranju Ozhukunnu... I placed my right hand on his shoulder....

I decided to stop saying ‘Kashttam aayi poyi’ to those people.....Rather decide to do something Good for their better being...

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin
"You... whose day this is,make it BEAUTIFUL.Get out your rainbow colors,that it may be beautiful."
Nekoosa Indian Poem

No comments: