Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ente Uppupakku oru Aana undaayirunnu

Njan VASU Party ude 'ARTS Club Sec' candidate aanu. Ahamkaram kondu parayuka anennu vicharikkaruthu. . Enikku Motham Kazhuvukal aanu,I mean talents. You know I acted in Block buster Movie 'Kireedam'.. .I got state award(balathaaram) for the performance. May be you noticed me....I’m coming only in one scene in the movie....During on that stunt...”I was there among the crowd..Ah Kai pokki kanichathu njana...!Entha ente oru performance, alle!

2002 Election Speech..
Final Year Electrical Student
VASU Party

Dear JY,

On that Good Friday, I went to Bahrain with One Mr.Koshi Achayan .For the last 29 years he has being in Gulf..So Gulf money ude oru Nigalippu undu...Ah Nadathathilum, Bhavathilum. ..
On the way,It is very unsahikable to hear all his ‘Pongacha’ stories...”Subin, I’m the manager of Sigma paints here, I myself operating the complete office...(Achayan ‘operator’ analle)..See here, that five storeys building...It is our Office..See there, that Holdings,... ..”Sigma’s own holdings”.... ... Look here...(Onnu po achaya, Angottum ingottum nokki nokki ente pidalli vetti).I’m travelling to Bahrain on all the times on company matters. I want to look after both Bahrain and Dammam..Offices ..if I’ was not there, company will go to a big loss....To divert the topic asked, ”Achaya Makkalu okke’”.... “My one son is doing MBBS in Nepal...I gave donation of 30 Lakhs.” Pinne enikku kure cash unde...I searched in all the Medical colleges in Kerala...No I won’t allow him to join in Kerala...Politics, pinne Mosham Teaching alle...(Entammo ,Achaya..njan Thottu..).
My Mind went to my early childhoods while he was telling another flattery...I was an ‘Ahamkaari n Pongachakaran’ in my Schooldays.. .I took the Album which my father brought from abroad, to school and Showed to my friends and used to tell...This Building you see na...This is my Fathers Palace in Gulf ,The people near to him(pointing to one Arab, actually owner)is his worker...There are around 5 palace like this for him..Could u see the camels in the background .My father have a big camel farm in Gulf...We are supplying camel milk and meat throughout Gulf region....After telling this I heard a big sound...Sound of some crackers...DOI. ..DOI...My brother was making the sound...Entha Sneham ennu nokku...Infront of my friends, Njan chooli poyi.....
Another Stage of Vedi pottickal ...When our Vicar and sisters were coming for House visits...they usually asked... How was your studies....What is your rank.... (Achanmarkku ithu vallathum chothikkanda karyam vallathum undo) “Acha e pravishyam, i got only 3rd rank ..”My brother was always one rank behind me(How we are counting the rank ,you know...Counting the papers which we failed...So our rank never went down to 12...(Total Subjects)...
Amma parayarundu. .. “In our family no one have this behaviour... From whom you got this character...” (Njan enthu pizhachu..nammalude familyil vere midukkan marillathathu. ..)
Recently I am thinking of my all Spiritual and Moral flatteries..
1) Once in the home, I’m declaring in front of my family...Look I’ve worn white dress of Holiness..
Yes..Yes My brother replied with a smile..and continued... .”Mookkil kurachu cottonum koodi vechal perfect...”
2) My another Ahmakaram was on knowledge...Idakku enikkoru dharana undayirunnu “njan Puli anennu....”It has gone by attending more than ten technical interviews.. Pineedu njan ithuvareyum knowledgeil ahamkarichittilla. .sathyamayittum. “Undayittu vende,Alle
3) On Beauty...People... now all people were telling, In my childhood I was looking so cute...In that Old B/W foto, I was white...why now my complexion changed....Ariyilla .
But now I escaped from the pride of beauty..Ullavaru Ahamkarichaal porei....
4) On Relations...I always boasting on my relation keeping styles ...These days God gave a beautiful message through a big clash happened in my life.... Please provoke ur good Friends, they would throw us like a waste in to the dustbin...You please evoke their egos..They would tear you like tiger...They never remember ...what we did for them....
Peoples needs some ‘time pass’ through relationships. ..What else. Nothing... and it is true...I ‘ll also do the same ,if you evoke my ego’s..100% sure.
Chechi paranjapole. .”Bhoomiyil sneham illa”..
I understood, in our most needed time...we are alone...like Christ
Now a days, I am having one hobby, to listen all ‘relatives pongacha stories’.I’ll encourage them to tell too by asking some questions...” My chettan Americayil aanu, Chechi Germanyil Aanu, Ente Aunt Los Angels il”
5) On Money...Oh enthonnu parayaana... .Cash ullavan Catholican.. .. Allathavan.. ....Hmm
6) On Fame....I am running behind that....On our last chat she was telling...Why you sent the mail “Buthijeevi sookthangal” on JYMACE...Ninakku ellavareyum kondu parayippikanam,” Subin, oru Bhayangara prasthanam anennu.”Athalle manasiliruppu. .May b rite, Chechi
7) On Food, Once my friend told to me....Sound’s seems to tell some big thing. Today we prepared Pork in our house, Is it ‘pork’ a delicious thing to eat...
(Pongachangal oothi veerpicha kumalakal aanu(Jose Achan))
My thought was disturbed by his call “Subin ,This is our Beharin church....”(Koshicha yan ..Ennodu.. “Oh Ah kanunnathaano. ..”.On that day He busily introduced me to all rich and wealthy Athipurathana Malayalee Suriyaani... .orthodox people...On the neck, all having one choir piriyan chain...
At the end, he introduced one Varghese, looks like one White Sreenivasan. ..having some closeup smiles... “Oh Koshichayano. ..Achaya njan oru puthiya electrical company start cheythu...One Cable Distribution cum factory...(Enikku santhosham aayi ..Electrical. ..) He was telling “Acha electrical sector inu, now a days entha oru growth (Pinne ,Njan Arinjillalo) ..Now My son is planning to do Electrical Engineering. ..Enikku Ah fieldil kure experience undallo...Yes. ..I can guide him very well...I know all the things happening around the globe regarding Cables, Power...bla
(I’m a little bit worried.. since,I forgot to take the Resume..Other wise)I gave my visiting card to him...He suddenly got surprised..You are Electrical Engineer....
Subin, you know, “I am B.Com..., Subine, Appol ellam ariyamallo.. .Njan onnum ini parayandallo alle...” Achayan paranjo..I don’t know much in engineering.
While coming back to Dammam...My mind was a little bit disturbed... Since...I talked to all big big achayans..having money, having fame, having power, having knowledge...
But I didn’t give a try to see any people who came from Labour Camps of Beharin...From deep deserts of Beharin who were working at 52 degrees... Sacrifice their whole life for the upliftment of their family....in the desert ...(Ente karyam vallatha kashtam thane....)
I didn’t come out from all my stupid characters yet..But you know...all my outreaches taught me a lot of good things....Outreache s asked me to be so humble...Outreaches taught me the value of Money. It taught me the meaningless of Fame and power....
To get out of all my pride...Now I’m meditating on the fact “Tommorow you may Die"!. Your palm is having the cold...., Cold of Death!

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin

Pattala(Soldier) vedikal!
When I was working in Pallom S/S...All Security staffs who were working there were retired from Defence...There is one Sukumaran Nair...We called him as ‘Missile’ Nair..
He was telling...In Kashmir...Once our officers were trying to launch one Missle...No way..They couldn’t...
They called me.. “Jawan Nair..Yes Sir,”
Launch the Mathra Magic Missile....( athu Airforceinte missile Alle)...Njan aara Mon...
Njan Missile onnum charichu like our chethak...Pinne I pressed on one green and one red button...Missile nere Islamabadilekku! !All Officers gave me hand shakes...
Pinne On that Night,Infront of me two Terrorists, I’ve only one bullet inside my AK-47..I want to kill both of them at a time..Otherwise my life is in danger.I Put one knife in front of the Gun...Njan kaanji valichu...Bullet became two pieces....both died...

No comments: