Sunday, July 6, 2008

Buthijeevi Sookhthangal

Through violence you may murder a murderer, but you can't murder murder.Through violence you may murder a liar, but you can't establish truth.Through violence you may murder a hater, but you can't murder hate.Darkness cannot put out darkness. Only light can do that…



Dear JY,

GLOBAL CONCERNS

People, I am remembering a black n white snap which gives a pathetic profile of a war …A small girl crying out and running along a Vietnam highways .This too is heart breaking,The picture of an Iraqi boy who lost his two hands on the aggression of U.S ..I don’t know the gravity of the pain…deep cut wounds
I have being lived in a most comfortable and secure place in the world. So how I do feel their Mind. From the sources of information, Still I never come to conclusion that whether WAR is a solution for Peace and harmony.?
People what is our view on the the aggression against the basic right of a human….ie to LIVE.

One Pulizter winning photograph…a vulture is raising her wings near to one poverty captured African boy…as a Prey; it revealed the pathetic face of Africa to survive…But still I never came to know the pain of not having food;MY Belly is full for 24x365…How I know the value of their single grain of food..People ,What is our concern on Poor! And poverty

What is My concept on Woman, on Nature, on Home, on family, On River,
My concept of all is just as a Commodity..And it is only for Me..(very Dangerous….)Recently I was searching for fruitful concepts which I’m possessing…. really I am in worried on my opinion and views on the things happening around….the globe

Why I am suffering to mould my views and opinion on very critical issues which whole globe is affecting..I came to know that…It is my lack of KNOWLEDGE which is based on Word of GOD.Even you look to our small state..what is our view on social justice and related issues..I never thought of such things still now,Since it is not affecting my comfort or peace,then why should I take care all Headaches..

Leave it, What is our concept on the latest political issue,Self financing colleges around my city. what is my church view on the same.Is it just as a Cow 4 my church!!I don’t know. You know,I never worried about the Gap between the Rich and the Poor.

We should Posses a little knowledge on all the international problems which are questioning the basic right of a Human being.Jesus Youth ,you have a special call..

Once my friend told me…Why you people are not protesting against War in our campus….or why u are not making some consciousness on the same issue…You don’t have any Anti War policies….?

(Mashe,Ah Myoora Hotelil kayari Oru kutti Puttum pazhavum kazhichaal; I’m satisfied)
My dear people, Silence of good people is a SIN
LOVE (PRANAYAM)

(John 8 verses)He appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered round him, and he sat down to teach them. The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus,” teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the law Moses commanded us to stone such woman, Now what do you say ?They were using this question as a trap,in order to have a basis for accusing him.. He was writing down some thing on the ground (Observations: 1) Writing down the sins of the Jews, who caught her.2) Writing the word ‘Compassion’ on the ground).He told “If any one of you is without sin,let him be the first to throw a stone at her”………..Women where are they.Has no one condemned you?

Then neither do I condemn you.

Sometimes I felt, Christ is the way Which we must see the world…I am believing the problem to all crisis on the earth,is of the crisis which we are facing to see the world I am lacking Compassion, I am lacking compassion…The Way which Christ used to see…Why My eyes didn’t fill with tears, when I heard a Girl Suicide b’cos of Financial troubles…Famine in compassion.Why my heart doesn’t feel sick when my friend got sick?..poor in compassion

Oh Lord, May my eyes shall be healed with your compassion and Love…

Efforts..

To bear the fruit of knowledge and Love which we are possessing is by the Efforts which we taking for .I believe prayer is Strength for those who are taking the efforts…People you know when He stretched his hand, It became Cross..When we Stretched our hands to hug one another, It too becomes Cross… Stretching out our hands is the Effort,and May Love allows us to stretch for others….

Paul too had the concern on Working Faith….Lord I know Effort is painful…(Hmm No pain No gain)….

(Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.)
Mark Twain


Knowledge + Love + Effort =Life…..

Ennu snehapoorvam
Subin

You know, one fourth of the knowledge you acquire from your parents
One fourth of the knowledge, you gather from Teachers
One fourth of the knowledge, you gather through experience
Last quarter of the knowledge, you know by your own

Elisabeth Sebastian
My ‘Microprocessor’ Proffesor
M.A.C.E.

What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. Robert E. LeeConfederate General -In A Letter To His Wife

No comments: