Monday, January 28, 2008

Njan ariyunna Manju Mathew

Widely recognised Film Director Mr.Adoor Gopalakrishnan, crafted one film,which was taken from the short stories of Thakazi and named as 4 pennungal... Now the movie is gathering lot of applause from the well known film festivals

Extract from
Sunday Suppliment
Malayala Manorama

Dear
I recently saw some reviews of the movie and he is telling....These women in the short stories influenced him much...Shall i portrays one of my four pennungal who all shaped me as I am...(out of 4 ,2 are not related to our JY community .. so i am not interested to mention) Valichu neeti Pond aakkunnilla. ..coming to the point...

Manju Mathew, 2002 passout,

(Her story through my eyes)

History:

2001 , Sneham niranja seniors niranthara preranayaal ,JYil njaan sajeevamaayi pokunna kaalam…Enikku “kalippu” 2 karyathodu ayirunnu…first ee Songinte koode ee 'kaiy'um 'kaal'um okke chalippikkunna entha athinte name…oh Action song..
Secondly..Group kazhinjulla ee sthuthi kodukkunna parupadi undallo athum..( Inferiority Complex)..Angane ee complex kalashalaaya oru groupil sthuthi kodukkathe mungaan sremicha enne ,odi vannu sthuthi thannittu”enna subine varthakal” engane pokunnu ninte 3rd sem” Manju(2002)vian mozhikal…chechi enna parayana ..sugham thanee...Refer cheyyan text books onnum ayillya…ente sanghadam…

Background: Room number 205 Main block….Time 11:06 Me sitting on the first bench at one corner.(Oru hand deskil kuthi chevi cherthu pidichittundu… )Eliyaas sir was taking the lecture….ee rootum treeyum pinne Thevenin theorm okke ulla aa subjectinte peru ....ohh Network Analysis padippikkunnu…
Dha Door il Oru 50 paise coverum athil niraye 3rd sem booksum thooki oraaalu..
“Sir, Subin…Njaan “Flat”.Alla tell me aara flat avathe...njaan polum marannu poyi textbooksinte karyam(padikkan enthoru interest!! Alle...Amma paranjatha 'chanakam'vaaraan pokaan..ah nadanilla)
I felt her caring from that Day onwards…Still doing…Still keeping…still it is alive….. I am grateful to her valuble prayers…Since with its beauty,I become what I am
Now she is in Singapore …doing her Phd..I believe in her Mornings she is remembering me, the younger brother…& give thanks in the night for keeping me safe…

Ps: Monipallian (Kure petti kadakalum, oru cheriya post officeum .rubberinte idayil nilkkunna oru palliyum chernal Monipally..)

6th one in the family..( Now telling I’m the 7th)

Mudinja Brain..(Secret: if u look close…her forhead is bluged out a little)

Purusha medhavithathodu Amarsham

Niraye Sneham( in her black leather bag she is keeping one choclate 4 me always)

Contentful ....( Puli anennnu)

You too have one Senior...Alle… open the Heart... ellavarum Kelkatte!!

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin

No comments: