Sunday, July 6, 2008

Psalm 151

By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
When we remembered Zion..
There on the polars
We hung our harps......
Pslams 137

Psalms 151
(It is believing as Psalms of Mathai...Son of Geevarghese ,A Song of the Prodigal)
(1)My Lord, My God
You are Holy, Holy, Holy...
(2) I’ve awaken to sing thy praises with nightingales
I’ve awaken In this Midnight to see the beauty of Stars
And it is beautiful in my eyes...
(3)I’ve awaken in my Nights..Nights of my Life
To embrace the beauty of the Stars
Stars in my life...
(4)Lord,I’ve seen infinite number of suns, I start counting...
Thank you for the Nights in my life
To see the countless stars...
(5)Dear lord,But the Desert storms covered your face from my life
The sandy storms in my life suffocating me.
I can’t even take a Pure breath.
But Still i’m alive..
(6)I’m crying before you , A thanks giving Cry
A cry of unworthy, crying at the shores of Gulf..
Crying for the Life,
Lord i’m amazed by the immense life
(7)I got the faith from the Book of Life
I read the stories of Faithful Abraham to the Sacrifical Lamb.
(8)Thy words are the streams of my life and Grace
Lord,you told me”My presence will follow you”
Like a enshrouded cloud and a pillar of fire.
(9)But still I’m Unfaithful to you.
Lord ,I know You are near to me....
But I don’t know “Am I near to you”
Am I near to you”
(10)Lord have Mercy,I’m drowning, I’m drowning
I’m seeking one helping hand
I heard a voice....Lift up your eyes to the Holy mountain
Your help will be from there
(11)I am seeing a Man who is crying at the top
A Man of God...with a stretched hands
Crying loud...and is crying for Me..
(12)To restore the faith of Human race, To kindle the candle of hope
To build a abode to thy presence..and Love
(13)He revealed the weight of His pain...
I put my pain on the Balance..
I never cried again...I never cried again..
(14)My Lord and My GOD
You are Holy,Holy,Holy
Singing along with the nightingales
Singing along with the Angels
(15)You are HOLY...

No comments: