Sunday, July 6, 2008

Unnikale oru katha parayaam

Hush now baby don't you cryRest your wings my butterflyPeace will come to you in timeAnd I will sing this lullaby
' lullaby'
Josh Groban


Dear Jy

We had one personality development program in the year 2001 Feb…. conducted by N.S.S ….My first exposure to such a program… Very funny and informative one…Around 60 participants… Most of them were 2002 Passout Girls… (One of the Best batches in the History of MACE;. Gave their presence in each and every corner of MACian life…Rotract, ISTE, IEEE, JY, Politics,N.S. S,Arts festivals ….every where…)…In that program there was a session called Self Introductory ….One among us was introducing….
I am Nithi Rani(JY 2002)…Coming from…. studying…in….ending like this…
My weakness is…I cannot make a friendship in a short time…,but if I make it, it will be forever"…
My number also came….Bla ..Bla….ending like this….
My weakness is …Short tempered (Kopi)… …
]Pinne Njan ‘Chullan’ annenu oru Ahamkaaram"…
In the tea break…2002 Girls caught me…
"Ah Thaan Sureshgopi aano Munkopi aakan…‘Chullan’ aanennullathu Ahamkaaram alla ,Thettu dhaarana Mathram"…
a small ragging from them…One among them is Nidhi chechi…The only Nithi yan memory …My Treasure

Later I came to know that she was taking Tuition for Orphans…and that gave a great impression on us …Thus we came in romance with children….I don’t know, when we went to the Orphanage( Near Valiyapalli)… for the first time..
Later a number of times we got the chance to visit them…to warm them…One Rev.Achan and His Kochamma are taking care of them….Usually the Kids were doing something for us…Like Small skits…Mimicry… singing songs….All the time,when we returned…… I felt……Really, they were warming us by their innocence & presence…

In 2003 ,we had one South Indian Study Tour…..Me & All my friends…were very busy with the tour schedule durin our Sem exam ……sitin..thinkin… …planning..Studyin… . routin…all about Tour..not about xams…One Proposal came…Dec last week ,we would be there in Bangalore…On that New Year eve ,Must do something different…..Allen was suggestin, Shall we have one Orphanage Visit….Widely accepted…I called jaison Achen(He was in Dharmaraam at that time)….He told ,No worry I will take care…He asked How many are you…. Told …40

Dec 31st…..time was around….05:30pm, All minds were roamin in & around Brigade and MG….All roads were leading to Brigade 4 celebration…. Except one person, nobody were interested for the orphanage visit….Sorry, Ah Nanma ullavan njaan Alla….Mahesj. V.J( Now in U.S for Onsite)…When we returned back to accommodation. .Jaison Achen was waiting for us… Me(With no interest),Mahesh, Achen&His Friend…Went to the destination…St. Josephs Orphanage……bought one Big cake…Got a warm welcome from Sister(from Mangalore) and the Kids….spend nearly two hours with them…Full of fun & colors inside that Home ,Kids were teachin us "How to write Kannada Alphabets … " They were telling "Hegg diya" means ‘How are u’

I couldn’t even number it…. how many kisses they gave… All kids were surrounding us…Playing……We were suffocating with Love & Life…I was understandin "Love and caring are something beyond language" ….Thaare zameen par..Every child is very special.....Very difficult to tell Bye Bye to that kids…On that day I stayed back in the Hotel itself… "What else is a Celebration… "

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin Mathew

When I was studying in 5 Std….Class il Bhayangara Behalam…Malayalam Sir Varunnu….paadunnu… .

"Angana thaimaavil ninnu athyathe pazham veezke
Amma than Nethrathil ninnu uthirnnu chudukanneer
…………………………………………………….

After the song….Pindrop( Dead) silence…. couldn’t resist the cry….All were weeping…….Engaladikal… .. He left…..(tragedy) ..Later crying decibel is more than Noise decibel!!

Whenever there was Noise..He came…& same Ganamela Aarambikkum! !

Baiju parayunnapole… Njangalle ingane ittu karayippikkathe saaaaraeee

No comments: