Saturday, October 18, 2008

Deshadanakilikal karayaarilla

Two years back, I flied across the seas, against the horizons with the heart full of dreams and seeds of fire. I had woven my nests on the palm trees, and used to sing praises to Him in the dawn and the dusk, about his providences in an unknown country. But a Few days back I flied again across the sea to touch the new skies. Since migrant birds are called to be!! To find better food.But Now I know I miss something!!

(A Migrant Bird)

Dear JY,

On my farewell day I put a thanks saying mail; but a long, to my old company’s LAN. I know it was not enough to pour my gratitudes to the old city and to the colleagues. So I pasted on my blog; Let the world hear about them

The City: of Suppressed minds; But I have found a way to express

It is an old Industrial city in the Gulf region, where the 20% of the total petroleum resources are drilling out. I have lived in that city for nearly two years under suffocating and tough religious rules. You can see 100’s of mosques with in 10 SQKms of city. I was worried of the people, who are not having the right to express their feelings. Sometimes I lamented, We were born as free, but a lot of Chains everywhere(Voltaire ).Yes you are rite, When you are saying the laws are needed to run a society. But how you could back a law and a system which is interfering your personal things like spirituality and your dress codes. Heaven is not a door which is opened by hypocrisies and forceful virtues, but by GRACE

However It was amazing; the ways which He leaded through...

The City: reveals the unexplored skill

All the jobs made Jack a dull boy. It was Times need to find some better alternatives to keep our mind fresh. So we started to play cricket under the shades of big buildings; To inject interests in their mind, I started one column in our LAN under the name ‘Chappel’s Column’. It covered the reviews, analysis and forecasting about our local cricket matches. I never thought of getting a warm welcome for such a venture. But it hits our LAN on every Thursdays. I got a wide readers and replies. My colleagues forgave my errs and appreciate even sometimes it was not worth to read. On one dinner chat ,Karthik(Tamilian, Our Structural Designer) told me

Where was your schooling. After my reply ,He continued Subin, you should write seriously, you have a flow of thoughts... I rejected it with a smile.But how can I hate a city which taught me how to pen down the thoughts, How can I neglect A city which gives me new threads on every morning to share. How can I Curse a city which gives the Solitude, that evokes my memories..Hey City of Mosques , I love you so passionately who gives me a few ; but good well wishers.

The City; Reveals the compassionate caring of MY Lord

My City forbiddens the freedom to practise our own religion. But I never felt bad on that matter. When i left to there, I kept my Bible in home coz of some bad rumours . But it was a half truths only. But When I reached there, I badly needed one Holy text. Fortunately there was a Tamil Christian as our Mechanical section head in my company. I secretly enquired about Prayers & Holy Mass. I got one Bible from him. He told me there are 100’s of Prayer groups here. But he was not aware about my denomination. But he gave me one contact number of a keralite. It was a way to the streams of grace. On that Sunday evening, I went for the first prayer group (STOC) in that city. Yohanan achayan came to pick me from our villa. It was the first time; to be with the middle aged prayer groups .I never saw such a beautiful group, since they never give me any complexes of attitudes. But I had not given regular presence to the group. Still they loved me so much. On the farewell group, I told to them “STOC(prayer group) is an extended form of my family Night prayer; that much cute. And asked them to wish me to get such a nice person like Yohanan achayan in the new city.(He used to wait outside of our villa on Friday mornings and Sunday nights in his Chevrolet;)” .It is a fact that one must realise the value of a person when we miss him. Hey People, God is pretty good on me on those days through People and prayer groups. JY used to call me; But I was not a regular attendee...

( STOC : St. Thomas Orthodox Congregation

JY: Jesus youth)

The City; Which gave me genuine people & food

Birds are migrating of only one reason; to find food. When I left from my home; I never thought of how my Lord would care me. I am knowing now; It is through the people. How many men extended their hands to help, serve and guide me. From my Manager to my Alibai (Villa cook).It is amazing for me now. How could us to pay back the debts of a person who told the right way to the shopping malls or to a bus station. How can i weigh the time of a person who spend a half day with me, and If it is on a very lonely day. How can I express my joy for a person who sang a melody for me on that sorrowful night. How can I forsake my firm which feeds my belly regularlyJ.How can I forget a friend who asked me to stand near to him for a Snap.

Last Day in the City

How shall I go in peace and without sorrow? Nay,not without a wound in the spirit shall I leave this City.....

All my friends gathered to sea off. I felt sorrow in spirit. I took the dinner with them. They presented some useful gifts. I said thanks for their good affection and generosities. He (Administrator) came with my passport and exit papers. They took my luggage and kept in the vehicle. My eyes weighed down with tears. I didn’t look at their eyes. I hold each hand and said bye. They wished me good luck. My heart broke down when I heard that words from Ali (cook)...

Yenthengilum aparaathangal vannittudengil Porukanam ketto, Saare; (But you showed me only compassions , then why these confessions)

Tears were rolling down; Aaru paranju; Deshaadana kili karayaarilla yennu!!

Ennu Snehapoorvam

Subin

A Stranger in a new City

My new street is a little bit busy in the mornings. Really tough to get a Taxi or a bus from the Bus stop to my Office. Peoples are running behind the vehicles like school kids. I am one among them J. However,

Now I am exploring the new treasure which the farmer is hided under the field...I am waiting for a man who is having Chevrolet... .I am expecting same nice peoples like cook Ali...and God’s Great Providence , Ever anointing Presence and Unconditional Love.

2 comments:

Ahamed Ali said...

hai subin,
Its really cool when my eyes following your lifejourney, especially when we know we are in your heart,
thanx
Ahamed Ali

jittu said...

dont do this again...if you dare i'll learn hacking and destroy this whole site..no matter whatever happen to my wonderful blog