Sunday, October 5, 2008

Deeptham ee chithrangal

I am digging the tomb of my memory….I amazed by the still alive memoirs…I mixed it with colors…Sketch it in alphabets….But Letters r moving…..falling down in drops……
OH….Ormakalude Mazhapeythu! !

Dear JY…
My first Picture:
My first picture about her is the Smile which is hided in the eyes.(Thejas)…”Eshow mishihayikku sthuthi….”when she told this wish na…Grace is raining down….

My second Picture
Picture is of six years old…. It is happened in one Wednesday group.. Always she was the girl who was remembering parents in our group…One day she knowingly forgot to pray…..Detective Chanchal directly told infront of the Group…Why?.” you know…This week I had a fight with my Pappa….So”
The Snap shows her genuine character

Third Picture

The innocence in her Reply…
In one of our group she shared about a God’s Experience happened in her C’ theory class rooms…
Miss asked to write a C-program to everyone…She and Manju answered it so quickly(Midukkikala anennu oru dharana,pinne)… She was interested to write it on the board..Shared with Manjus too…With out knowing this …Very next moment Miss asked her to write it on the Black Board..

You know, How she is sharing it with the Group…”Njangal( Njan) Nannayi Padikkumennu Pothuve oru ….”suddenly we started to make a foxy sound in the group….Kooooooooooo. .hoooooooooooo

Fourth Picture

In the last group she reveled the Secret behind her high Acceptance among students, Proffesors…. She told to us “ IF You smile to the World ,World will smile you back”…

Fifth Picture..
After she had passed out ,we kept the relation through some weird calls…We talked in some other’s voice and make fun with her…She behaved as if she didn’t understand….

Even After she passed out…..If any time she came to Kothamangalam… She would Visit the St.Josephs Orphanage….Her Deep concern is always appreciated! !.I liked it n try to practice later…..Never forget the ways which we traveled!!

Sixth Picture..
When I was in cochin for my Design Courses (Chumma,Vaayinottam ) …. Week ends I usually went there….for some hot tea and nice chats….Manjus also was there….(Those days Her parents were in States… Manjus was her Care taker…..)…If I entered their home in Elamkulam….She was giving some assignments always…

1)Repair her Computer System (Computerinte munpil Kai Koopi pidichum wonder adichum mathrame njan ninnittullu…Innum Ennum !…Alla ningal parayoo..RAM ennu paranjaal enthuvaa…Enikku oru RAM ine ariyoo..Seetha’ s Hus)

2) Seminar Slideil Cartoon varakkuka….( Cusat MBA first rankinte oru part enikkum Avakaashapettathaan u)…

3)Prepare Coffee or Tea ….

For all this help , One day She (cooking partner-Manjus) gave one good treat to me in her home …..After eating…I told…”Rice soup (Kanji) Nannayittunudu” … Eda ithu Biriyani aa… ”Ente Ammachiye…”


You know ,All people have Seasons in their lifetime….In my desertous summer….Her Calls were coming n touching as a Breeze…”Subine Sughaaano” …..Chechi sughamayirikkunnu… .The Art of Caring …..i learned it from her…..
My Hope….. in my deepest despair…….

Chechiye kandittu kurekaalamaayi… Still the Pictures are colorful and bright….and…… can’t forget her Beautiful Mind…..

Ennu Snehapoorvam
Subin

Her Name….Mrs. Deepthi Jose, (2002 passout),JY
Alwaye

IBS..Business Analyst(NSE, BSE ...Pinne stock exchnage)
Technopark, Trivandrum …….

Her Brother was telling to me…”Once She got a chance to compeer a program in one local channel in Ekm….started very well…in the middle someone called and asked for a film scene….
What she was asking …you know
Hello, which scène u were interested to see….” Achanum Ammayum Ulla scene veno atho Ammayum Achanum ulla scene veno….”

(Aarodum parayalle ennu paranjatha……)

No comments: