Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gentle Spirit

 

t

 


It was on one splendid dawn; Birds were flying towards the horizons.


The mist in the morning left droplets on the green bushes.


It was on that morning, I was walking through the long village roads;


Whose edges were covered with bushes all along?


As I fondled it; the drops of water from the tip fallen on my feet ;


Which washed away the dust of my journey!


I was only a little child then, so all the way I clamoured; I clamoured!


Just to wake up my quiet and drizzly Universe.


A Gentle breeze who was kissing the Earth whispered in my ears,


“Sshh................Keep Silence”.


But I was only a little crazy child then, So I went on!


 


It gently pleaded,


Beloved, I’m carrying the desires of pleasing people to Heaven


Of those who are meditating under the trees...


Of those who are hanging downwards on the branches,


Of those who are at the riversides and in the caves of rocky mountains,


Of those who are reciting the psalms from the monasteries?


Of those who are kneeling at the minster?


 


Beloved, I’m carrying the desires of pleasing people to Heaven


Of those who bowed their heads with pain,


Of those who touched their foreheads at the soil.


Of Whose eyes filled with tears,


Of Whose hearts had broken by,


Of those who covered their heads with scarf,


Of those who are crying under the roofs,


Of those who are holding the lighted candles!


Of those who drew the crosses with their fingers,


Of those who pressed their faces on the hospital pillows,


Of those who are standing beside the holy woods at the altar  


"OH My dear child, Oh My dear child.....


Shhhh.............. Keep Quite;


World is in Prayer”


Gentle Spirit smiled “Whisper your Prayers”


“My Prayer is My Self”


My dear universe, I’m flying to Heaven


I’m flying to heaven, Gentle Spirit carrying me to there...


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


No comments: