Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Venture

Oh thou Great Chief,Light a candle in my heart,That I may see what is therein,And sweep the rubbish from thy dwelling place
A Candle in My Heart
prayerof an African school girl

I studied in a town school ,where around 3000 similar minds being taught by 60 greatminds.Me,my brother n sister were used to walk up to our school through some easy short cuts..in our way there is a compound wall where we usually found the above written prayer.
(this prayers are my oxygen and water....will tell you later).

i read this prayer for the first time like this...Oh thou great thief...haha ( i heard a good background laughter.you can guess from whom!!) This my first venture in the net ...Now my intensions are not clear to me too. But as the blog id refers..i just want to pen down my precious memories....my dreamz.....my feelings....my thoughts....my sorroundings...my village...my views...my jokes...my cries...my prayers..my heartfelt chants...my family.....about my sweet mom...about my culture...my shortcomings..my spirituality.....hey my genuine totality will be there...
Like that small african girl i am trying to see my world through the candle lighted by the Great spirit...Shall I express.

Kochumathai is exploring....will come back after a short break



Beautiful souls are watching my life n times

No comments: